We are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our users.
Links to Other Sites
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
- Sell the names and addresses of our site users to outside vendors.
- Safeguard users’ information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use user information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted information and services to meet users’ needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
- Honor users’ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner. Just Contact Us.
- Maintain confidentiality of user information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Information Gathered and Tracked by Moreaz
Service Usage Information Collected.
In order to help Moreaz
For more information on Google Analytics, please visit: https://analytics.google.com/
Organizational and Personal Information You Knowingly Give Us.
Within our Moreaz
- Registration Forms. We encourage all visitors to register, although registration is not required, except for access to our premium content areas. The registration forms require users to give us accurate contact information (like name and email address) and references that help us better serve you. Your name and email address may be used to send you information about our company, product updates, special offers, and newsletters. To opt out of receiving communications from Moreaz
, please Contact Us.
You may also be given the option of registering a profile with us which would store your name, purchase history, and billing information to make it easier for you to purchase products/services from us in the future. You may opt out of this feature at any time by changing/canceling your profile online.
- Contact information, such as name, physical address, telephone number(s), email address, and company. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information and when this information is collected in forms on our Moreaz
website, it is collected and/or transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Transactional information, including information about the products and services you purchase or download or about which you make an inquiry.
- User preferences, such as product requirements, areas of industry interest, newsletters, community choices and other information you select in the customer profile when registering on Moreaz
website or indicated by your use of the Moreaz website.
- Event and conference participation information, such as lectures, classes or booths attended or visited during an event or conference hosted or attended by Moreaz
. If we use electronic tracking technologies at an event, we will provide notice in the event registration materials and/or correspondence.
- Other information which may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, demographic information, geographic or geo-location information, statistical and aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify a specific person, but it may be derived from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of users in a particular zip code.
We may also supplement information you provide with information received from third parties.
Information Gathered through Electronic Protocols.
Statistics and Information Collected as You Browse Moreaz
As you browse our Moreaz
- How many people visit our Moreaz
- Which pages people visit on our Moreaz
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g., “yahoo.com” or “aol.com”).
- Which browsers people use to visit our Moreaz
While we gather this type of information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our Moreaz
A cookie is a small, encrypted data string our server writes to your hard drive that contains your unique User ID. Cookies on the Moreaz
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies to deliver Web content specific to your interests and to control access to restricted content. Session ID cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive after you leave our Moreaz
A cookie cannot be used to access or otherwise compromise the data on your hard drive. While we do not offer an opt-out for cookies, browsers provide you information and control over cookies. You can set your browser to alert you when a cookie is being used, and accept or reject the cookie. You can also set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. You can generally disable the cookie feature on your browser without affecting your ability to use the site, except in some cases where cookies are used as an essential security feature necessary for transaction completion and might be required to complete certain functions on our Moreaz
We may use flash cookies, also known as “local shared objects”, on our Moreaz
We also use a tracking technique that employs embedded URLs to allow use of the site without cookies. Embedded URLs allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the site, but is not associated with personal information and is not used beyond the session.
On our Moreaz
Third Party Cookies
The information you submit on Moreaz
- To engage in transactions. We may use personal information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your order.
- To process transactions. We may use financial/credit card and payment information to process your order. Personally identifiable information that is needed in order to issue an invoice is stored on Moreaz
Web servers in a commercially reasonable manner designed to safeguard against unauthorized access. We have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not store unnecessary information about you or for an unnecessary length of time. We may need to share some of this information with delivery services, credit card clearing houses and other third parties to complete the transaction. If we use an automated process to collect your credit card information, we may share this information with a third party vendor specifically selected for its superior practice, in which case we do not retain a copy of that information on our servers.
- To provide support or other services. We may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you have ordered, as well as product updates, product patches and fixes and other similar communications.
- To tailor marketing to your needs and respond to your requests. We may use your personal information to notify you about new product releases and service developments, to respond directly to your requests for information, or pass your contact information to the appropriate Progress Software distributor or reseller for further follow-up related to your interests.
- To provide online forums and social networks. Some services available on the Moreaz
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Moreaz
website which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial.
- To communicate with you about a conference or event. We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by Moreaz
or one of our partners. This may include information about the event’s content, event logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to an event for which you have registered. We may contact you after the event about the event and related products and services and may share information about your attendance with your company.
- To comply with legal requirements. Moreaz
may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. We will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for these purposes.
The security of your personal information is very important to Moreaz
In the event that your personal information is acquired, or is reasonably believed to have been acquired, by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires notification, we will notify you of the breach by email, fax, or postal mail. We will give you notice promptly, consistent with the reasonable needs of law enforcement and/or Moreaz
We use third parties to assist you if you have questions while using our sites, teleconference services to provide you with webinars and demos, and a service provider to host and provide our content. When you sign up to receive any of these services, we will share your personal information only as necessary with the third party solely for the purpose of providing that service. In addition, we may use a specialized third party for our subscription billing platform.
We provide the information to our trusted distribution partners who work on behalf of or with Moreaz
Commitment to Children’s Online Privacy
Cross Border Transfers
We are a corporation with operations worldwide, and have developed global data practices designed to assure your personal information is appropriately protected. Please note that your personal information may be transferred, accessed and stored globally as necessary for the uses stated above in accordance with this policy. By using the Moreaz
We ask that you not send us, and you not share any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership).
Opt-out Policy and Procedure
Some non-marketing communications are not subject to general opt-out, such as communications related to product download, sales transactions, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes, quality assurance surveys, conferences or events for which you have registered, and disclosures to comply with legal requirements, as well as communications with partners, including product alerts, updates, marketing and sales materials and other notices related to partner status.
If you have any privacy concerns or would like to correct and/or update your information, please Contact Us.
While the majority of questions and issues related to access can be handled quickly, complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, issues will be addressed, or you will be contacted regarding the nature of the problem and appropriate next steps, within thirty days.
Changes to Policy